Mark Tendai Tapiwa (M.T.T.) Muzariri
Technology & Data Specialist.
Technology, Data & Business Development
Mark is a Highly Skilled Technical Customer Service Delivery Professional with more than 10 years’ successful experience in Customer Service and Technical Support including, inter alia:
• Recognised expertise in account maintenance, trouble-shooting, after sales support.
• Planning/implementing proactive procedures and systems to avoid fault occurrence.
• Solid technical skills, with excellent working knowledge related to:
– Microsoft Windows, Apple, and Linux Operating Systems
– Microsoft Office suite
– SAP (ERP)
• Ability to mobilise, train, motivate and supervise diverse teams.
• Dedicated team player who leaves no stone unturned to ensure objectives are achieved.
• Develop, plan and conduct audits to maintain/update accurate inventories. Notable Achievements
• Significantly improved overall fault resolution turnaround times by 25%, from 72% to 97%
• Established and developed key relationships with colleagues, customers and vendors.
• Developed customer satisfaction survey, drastically reducing potential problems reoccurring.
• Facilitated establishment of Local Smart Care Toll Free linked to Samsung SA Contact Centre.
• Google Africa Developer Scholarship: – Cloud Engineer – Phase 2
• Pansmart: – Panasonic HTS 32 and NS500 technical training and certification.
• Cisco Learning Academy: Cisco Certified Network Associate (Routing & Switching; Collaboration), Cisco Security Architecture for Systems Engineer and Cisco Video Networking Specialist.
• Huawei University: Data-com 1st line maintenance; WiMAX AP/WASN 9770 operation & maintenance training.
• Varsity College, Sandton, South Africa: Diploma in Information Technology – Networking (with distinction) and Diploma in Information Technology – Programming.
SELECTED CLIENT EXPERIENCE
• Network Platforms (South Africa): Customer Support Specialist, providing network support and services to multiple clients.
• Document Excellence (South Africa): Telecommunications Technician
• ZTE Corporation (South Africa): GNOC – Network Performance Engineer
• Department of Labour – Nine I.T. Systems (South Africa): Network Implementation Engineer
• Independent Freelance (South Africa): Technical Service Consultant & Support Technician
• Samsung Electronics South Africa (Pty) Ltd (Zimbabwe): Regional Service Manager
• Liquid Telecom (Harare, Zimbabwe): Service Operations Centre Technician
• Africom (Pvt) Ltd (Harare, Zimbabwe): Senior Network Support Technician
• WestChase Consultants (Harare, Zimbabwe):Technical Consultant
48 Warwick Street, Piccadilly Circus,
London, England, United Kingdom